Modeled after the best selling mouthguards, this boil and bite design allows for a custom fit and provides maximum protection and comfort. Medical grade EVA construction has soft, flexible and rubber-like properties. Provides cushion and protection for your teeth from the force of impact.
Each mouthguard includes a protective storage case.
Instructions for preparing your mouthguard for use:
1. Fill a pot with enough water to submerge your mouthguard. Bring water to a boil and turn off heat.
2. Submerge your mouth guard for 20 seconds.
3. Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a utensil.
4. Allow mouthguard to cool to a comfortable temperature. Do not place mouthguard in mouth immediately after boiling!
5. Place the mouthguard in your mouth and bite down first with the molars then work your way to your front teeth. Be sure to bite down hard to get correct mold of your teeth. Suck the excess water out of the mouthguard to help it mold properly.
7. Remove mouthguard and it under cold water.
8. Once it has cooled, place it in your mouth and check for a good firm fit and repeat steps 1-8 if necessary.